Let’s have an All-Shawl Fall-Along!
Fall is halfway over (though it hasn’t quite shown up in Texas yet), but for the rest of fall all of my shawls will be 20% off – there’s no coupon code it’s just wired in.
I would love to see what you’re knitting, so let’s have a KAL too! Here are the rules:
- Join the group.
- Post a Cast On photo in this thread & create a project page.
- Finish the Shawl by December 21 and post a photo by December 31. Shawls must be bound off by midnight on the 21st but we’ll take your word for it, just post a photo of the shawl blocking or blocked by the 31st. (It’s a busy time, I get it.)
- For every 10 people who finish by the deadline I will draw 1 name. The knitter can pick 1 of my indie patterns to receive for free. The drawing will be in the first week of January. (If there are 20 entries I’ll pick 2 winners, if there are 22 people I’ll pick 3 winners, etc.)
- For every project you finish your name goes in the pot again, but each person can only win once – your chance of winning will be higher the more you make.
- One grand prize winner (the first name picked) will receive a pair of socks, handknit by yours truly. My Curry Skoosh Socks are a lovely MCN blend from one of my favorite indie dyers, Into The Whirled and they want to come and live on your feet – and after the craziness of the holidays don’t you want some MCN for your feet?
Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to chat in the thread!