Let’s hop down the list and see what on the terrifying list of 10 projects I should be knitting:
1. RavOlympics Sweater – I have to frog back to the beginning of the white on the sleeves because I want to join the new balls there and not where I am so I don’t have to strip and carry yarns up the seam.
2. Pingala Shawl – sooo much stockingnette
3. Clock Shawl – sooo much garter stitch
4. Shawl that Jazz – being reknit at a smaller gauge – ground I’ve already covered
5. Daybreak – skewonkus edge, probably going to frog
6. Keefly Mittens – haven’t worked on these for months . . . not feeling it
7. Wisconsin Heartwarmer – had to frog back to the purple because of a gauge change, am now having to tink back something like 270 sts per row because there is a mistake somewhere but I can’t find it – had to put it down this afternoon before frogging in a fit of rage. Also I only have 10 weeks to finish this per my goal and I’m feeling the time crunch.
8. Stock Socks – sooo much stockingnette
9. Brother Socks – hate ribbing on sock feet
10. Here Comes the Sun Socks – need to frog – too small for feet
I’m a whiner, it’s true. I have many projects where there’s nothing wrong and I just want something exciting and new. I’m being a fickle child and should just knit knit knit something. I make these lists to convince myself to just get over it and get to work. I haven’t finished anything in nearly 6 weeks!
It’s spring break! Time to be productive!